MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY
ENTER VIA THE MAIN ENTRANCE TO BALINDENISK, (SAME AS LAST YEAR)
FOLLOW THE DRIVE DOWN THEN BEFORE ENTERING THE MAIN YARD TAKE A LEFT DOWN THE TRACK AND PARK IN THE FIELD AHEAD, SIGNPOSTS WILL BE MARKED SUPC AND AN ARROW INDICATING THE WAY, SOMEONE WILL BE AVAILABLE TO POINT YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
|Arrive & Park||10am|
|Mounted & ready to start||10.30am|
|Break for Lunch||12.30 until 1.30pm|
|Mounted & ready to start||2pm|
|Finish for the day||4pm|
|Load and leave||4.30pm|
Please Bring The Following
- Packed Lunch & Drinks for both child and guardian, picnic blanket or picnic table chairs
- PPE to include hand sanitizer
- Headcollar & lead
- Water bucket
- Light rug
- Small haynet
Riders Please Wear
- South Union Pony Club Top or white shirt and pony club tie (limited spare South Union Tops will be available to use)
- Cream or white breeches (first day, any colour second day)
- Long boots or Jodhpur boots (black or brown)
- Safety helmet meeting current standards (see Irish Pony Club website for full details) skull cap required for x country (no peak) as per IPC tack sheet.
- Body protector again meeting current safety standards
- *Bring a rainjacket*
- *Strictly no jewellery must be worn*
Please clean and check all tack is in good repair as this will be inspected by your instructor on the first day.
PLEASE ADHERE TO STRICT COVID 19 GUIDELINES AND PARK AT LEAST 5 METRES APART, MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING AT ALL TIMES.
**STRICTLY NO PARENTS/GUARDIANS WILL BE PERMITTED IN THE ARENAS DURING LESSONS UNLESS SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED BY THE INSTRCTOR TO ATTEND TO EITHER THEIR CHILD OR THEIR PONY**
Please Note: There will be an SJAI show being held in the new sand arena on Monday 03rd August this should not impact on the camp as we are using a different entrance and are being parked well away from the show, please do not wander over to the show as very strict Covid guidelines are in place, two of which are masks to be worn when not mounted and no spectators
Only the Pony Club child and one parent/guardian is permitted to attend these rallies as per IPC covid 19 guidelines, if you are planning on bringing any additional adults or children please let me know so permission can be gained from HO and Balindenisk, they must be also on Covid tracing paperwork, many thanks for your corporation with this.
Finally, no dogs allowed, no exceptions.